Hey, guys! I have been nominated yet for another virtual blogging award, The Sunshine Blogger Award. Another Nikki from Nikkipedia nominated me. She has an awesome blog. You guys should check out, you’ll love it. Her recent post is “Inhalers for asthmatics”. Her blog revolves around several topics like Fudge’s diary, reviews, hobbies, Sunday showcase, life, recipes, weight loss, interviews. A whole lot, right! Go on and subscribe to her blog for much such amazing stuff.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions posed by the person nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Ask them new questions.
- List the rules and let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
Questions shot by the other Nikki
What do you like most about blogging?
Blogging has been my favorite thing to do since the beginning of this year. I have learned so many blogging related stuff every moment of blogging. To be specific, I like to know my fellow bloggers and how they’re working to be successful. I also like read the comments part. 🙂
What do you look for when choosing other people’s blogs to read?
There are two things that make interested in someone’s blog. One, blog’s template and two, beautiful and apt images. Sometimes I even try to read some random blogs without the above two things cause I feel good content might be left out.
What has been your biggest accomplishment (in life or in blogging) so far?
Starting a blog is alone my biggest achievement. Getting appreciation from around the world is also one of the things I cherish always. Still, there are much more things in my wishlist to achieve. Hope they all come true soon.
Which blog is your favorite to read?
I prefer lifestyle, wedding, photography, interior decor blogs mostly. I don’t have any favorite ones yet, I only read random blogs. Hope I can find my favorite one soon.
What’s your one essential item you can’t live without?
My phone. I can’t even keep my hands off of it for 10mins let alone living without it. Maybe because I do all my blog stuff on my phone. I’m even thinking to buy a new one. 😉 Tell me what’s the best phone if you guys have any Idea.
Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I see my blog one of the top 10 Indian lifestyle blogs. I want my blog to be one of the finest blogs.
My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Priyam Agarwal from This Taraf
- Ashlinn from Ashlinn sarah jane blog
- Chrishtoph from Trend ablaze
- Hannah from Books cameras and succulents
- Lindsey from Cedarandsagefarm
My questions for The Sunshine Blogger Award nominees
- What is the most difficult thing in blogging according to you?
- What are the three things you love about blogging?
- What is that one thing you regret (in blogging or in life)?
- What’s your blogging goal for this year?
- What is that one thing you wish to improve (as per your blog)?
Well, these are my Sunshine blogger award and can’t wait to see your answers to my questions. Thanks again for nominating me, Nikki. And congratulations to all the nominees. Get started with your questions now! Good luck!
Be updated on the blog from our Facebook page, Nikki’s talk. Give it a thumbs up and we’ll keep you notified.
Also, check our post on how to get over loneliness and Yoga as a way of life. Also, learn the very important lessons of health from our earlier post health education people everywhere should be aware of.
Latest posts by Nikki (see all)
- 10 things that helped me grow as a better person - November 21, 2017
- Wed Me Good: The creators of perfect fairy tale weddings - November 16, 2017
- 15 Smarter New Year Goals that’ll transform your 2018 totally - November 11, 2017