Hola, everyone! I’m back with another post but this time it’s going to be a product review. I always consider skin care is more important than makeup. I’m sure you will second this statement. Getting that glow from within is always the best. For that reason, I came with a skincare product for my first ever review. So, the product I’m going to review now is * Seyal Rosehip oil * I recently got this one from Amazon and thought of sharing how it worked for me with you.
Benefits of * Seyal Rosehip oil *
This is an oil that’s extracted from the seeds of wild rose bush. There are several amazing benefits of this rosehip oil which is full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Adding this amazing product to your skincare routine will get you that radiance celebrities carry all the time only without makeup.
**As per the directions, Rosehip seed oil is not to be used in its pure form. It must be diluted with some other oil of your choice like coconut, olive, almond, Jojoba or any other oil**
- The first thing I did is replacing my night cream with this rosehip oil and I’m glad I did. Every day before I go to bed I apply a few drops (mixed with coconut oil as per the directions on the bottle) of this oil to my face and sleep. When I wake up the next day I feel super hydrated and brightened up. I haven’t seen my skin this hydrated ever before.
- The second one is using it as an exfoliator. I took a few drops of rosehip oil, coconut oil or Jojoba oil as you prefer and a spoon of sugar, Voila! Your face scrub is ready! This organic scrub can also be used as a lip scrub.
- It’s not just great for skin but also for the hair. If you are suffering from dandruff and itchy scalp, this is the solution you are looking for. Take some rosehip oil and mix with coconut oil and apply it to the roots of your hair. It treats your dry and itchy scalp.
- You can also apply the same mixture along with the lengths of your hair for silky and bouncy hair.
- This is also a great anti-aging product that firms the skin, treat wrinkles, reduces pigmentation and lightens your skin.
- Rosehip seed oil also treats acne, age spots and fades away scars.
- It also treats brittle nails. Just take a Q-tip, dip it in the mixture of rosehip and coconut oils and apply it on your nails to keep them healthy, shiny and stronger.
Conclusion on Seyal rosehip oil:
Totally, a great product. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration if I say it’s an oil that multi-tasks. Definitely worth a shot.
*Subscribe. Like. Share. Comment*