So, let’s get started with my question first….
Before I started blogging I felt life has become very monotonous. Nothing exciting, nothing new. I wanted to do something different. So, started blogging just as a hobby but now I’m really really really loving it. Every day I get to do something exciting, I get to know new friends, I get to learn something I’ve never even heard before etc…
2. What is your passion in life?
My passion is what I’m doing now. My passion is that which I enjoy doing. I’ve found that in blogging, surprisingly! I’ve never thought that something that’s not even in my wildest dreams would give me so much delight.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the word where would it be?
I don’t have any specific place but wherever I go I want my fam beside me. If that happens Paris would be my first choice. I’ve heard people say Paris is a beautiful place to see.
4. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs. I love puppies. Somehow I don’t like cats much! I feel like they’re cursing someone always when I see their eyes. (apologies cat-lovers) That kinda freaks me out.
5. Summer or Winter?
I live in India and summers are terrible here. So, obviously winter. Actually, I like moderate weathers but yea, I also like winter.
6. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done or you would like to do?
Craziest thing, huh! Um, I didn’t do any such things so far, I guess. But I’d love to do some crazy stuff at least for once. I wanna shake things up and feel the difference. If I get to do something nuts, I think I’d gatecrash a party or something.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things you would bring with you?
Obviously. Food, some tents, and a mobile phone. Too much practical, no. HAHA!
8. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
Maybe I’ll meet my look-alike. I always wanted to meet my twin stranger. Ain’t that exciting!
9. What’s your favorite dessert?
When it comes to desserts, I don’t really have them that much. I don’t fancy sugary foods much. So, there isn’t any favorite in desserts.
10. If you had all the money in the world what would be your biggest indulgence?
I’ll go on a world tour and shopping.
11. What’s the best book you’ve read?
I’m not a voracious book reader. I’ve read quite a few. Among them, I liked “You can win” by Shiv Khera and “The Immortals of Meluha” by Amish Tripathi. And I enjoy all kinds of fiction novels like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson.
BLUE SKY TAG RULES
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Nominate (tag) 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
MY BLUE SKY TAG NOMINEES
Check out these amazing blogs and have a great time!
2. Simply saidy
3. World of Nabeeda
4. We’re mad about
6. Madrasi Bride
7. Living with extra little
8. Lilac & Style
9. Lonely heart poems
11. Dream Amelie
MY BLUE SKY TAG QUESTIONS FOR THE YOU
1. What’s that one perfect word to describe yourself?
2. If you could use Harry Potter magic spells in real life, what’s that one spell you would use the most?
3. If you can change your name, what name would you think is perfect for you?
4. What was the last lie you told?
5. What was the first feedback on your blog? From whom you got that?
6. What cheers you up?
7. What was your first thought when you wake up this morning?
8. Have you ever wished for switching lives with someone else? Who is that?
9. Shark diving, Bungee jumping or skydiving?
10. Who inspire you? Who do you aspire to be?
11. Tell me the 2 best things about you
I can’t wait to see your answers! It’s so good to get to know you all like this. Once again thanks, Kasia. It’s so much fun answering your questions.