Hello, sweethearts! Today, we are going to have a little fun. I have a bunch of “Would You Rather?” questions with me and I’m going to answer them now. Thanks to Roli Edema, I got to do this fun challenge and I also think it as a better chance for y’all to know me a bit more. And yes, after reading this, let me know your answers too in the comments.
Okay, so let’s do this!
1. Would You Rather be stranded on an Island alone or with someone you hate?
Easy. I’d rather be stranded on an Island with someone I hate. Then I’d at least have a chance at making it out of that Island and also, to amend my relation with the other person. If not that, I don’t even stand a chance to make things better. I’d at least have a chance than not have at all. Moreover, who would want to be on an Island alone, that’s just spooky.
2. Would You Rather be able to talk to animals or speak all foreign languages?
Tough one. I love speaking different languages and at the same time, I would also love speaking to animals. Maybe, I’d rather be able to talk to animals. That should be more fun and exciting. That way, even if I happen to have no human around (like in the first question), I could happily chat with a dog or a monkey or something. *Grin*
3. Would you rather be the most popular person at school or the smartest?
Who says the smartest can’t be popular? I could be popular for being the smartest. *wink* Anyway, I’d always choose brains over fleeting popularity.
4. Would You Rather never be able to eat hot food again or never be able to have a hot shower?
Ooh, this is a tough one. Hot showers are one of the things I live for. Cold showers are a definite no-no. So, I’d rather never be able to eat hot food again.
5. Would You Rather Be The Sand Castle or The Wave?
Waves are amazing. I’d rather be the wave. That way I could touch everyone’s lives! *Smile*
6. Would You Rather Spend Money on Clothes or on the latest electronic gadget?
This is a no-brainer. I’d rather spend money on clothes. I’m not big on tech stuff. Sometimes I even wish all these gadgets would just vanish into thin air. LOL!!
7. Would You Rather Be known for being Loyal Or Kind?
That means I might have both the qualities but I’ll be known for one. *wink* I don’t mind people not knowing my every quality, as I know what I am. But if I have to choose one, it would have to be my loyalty. Life is all about relationships and loyalty plays a huge part in it. So… I’d rather be known for being loyal.
8. Would You Rather Publish Your Diary, or make a movie on your most embarrassing moment?
I’d rather publish my diary. Visually, it would be even more embarrassing, so I’d go with publishing my diary. While we are on the topic, wanna know the 5 things I used to be embarrassed about but not anymore?
Lots of LOVE,
*Say Hi to me on Insta*